Conveniently located just minutes from Port Hardy and BC Ferries terminal
- Follow the road from ferry terminal along Bear Cove Highway to "T" intersection at BC Highway 19 - 4.8 km
- At "T" intersection take right access lane on to BC highway 19 (GPS may call this Douglas Street) and drive - 1.3 km
- After crossing highway bridge over the Quatse River, turn left onto Coal Harbour Road and continue driving - 1.0 km
- Take the first left onto Byng Road
- Quatse River Regional Park and Campground entrance is on the left approximately 100 m from the corner
On arrival at the campground please park your RV and check in at the office before proceeding into the campground. Check-in time is 3:00 pm unless otherwise pre-arranged. Check-out time is 12:00 pm (noon). Prepaid reservations must pickup their receipt and at the office, for late ferry arrivals watch for our traffic coordinator (wearing a hi-viz vest) who will have your receipt available with directions for finding your site.